Muller Engineering Company is seeking qualified candidates to enhance our team of Civil Engineering CAD Technicians. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and highly skilled professional who wishes to play an important role in the success of Muller’s numerous projects throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Provide drafting and plan production services during concept, design and construction phases on a variety of civil engineering projects including drainage and flood control facilities, stream restoration, water and stormwater systems, utilities, and structures
- Prepare construction drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D and other software as required, working from plan mark-ups and sketches
- Work in a team environment being mentored and supervised by senior CAD staff and engineers
- Ensure project deliverable packages adhere to company and client standards with attention to quality, budget, and schedule constraints
- Other duties as assigned
- Certificate or Associates Degree in Drafting/CADD Technology, or equivalent demonstrated experience in civil engineering or related field
- 1-4 years’ experience in civil engineering or related field
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- MicroStation/InRoads is a plus
- SketchUp or other visualization program experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational and communication skills
- A desire to grow personally and professionally with each project while working in a team environment to create designs and drawings supporting our client’s overall project goals
Salary range for this position is: $22.50 to $28.50 per hour dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now