Muller Engineering is looking to expand our environmental planning capabilities and is seeking an enthusiastic environmental professional to support transportation and water resource sector work. As a member of the Program Management team the Environmental Planner will function in a variety of project-related roles including environmental task lead and reviewer, and technical specialist. The successful candidate has strong organizational skills and is results oriented.
- Prepare technical reports, environmental compliance documents, and regulatory permitting
- Create boards, materials and other information for public involvement meetings
- Develop and conduct analyses in support of NEPA, ESA, CWA and other applicable regulations
- 4-8 years of direct or related transportation planning experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Biological or Natural Science desired
- Strong knowledge of NEPA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, and associated analytical extensions
- AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation/Power Inroads experience desired
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently as well as in multi-disciplinary teams
- Ideal candidate is a team player that strives to provide quality work, meet project needs, and deliver projects on-time while having the ability to work independently with multiple priorities
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now