Muller Engineering Company is seeking a qualified and motivated candidate for an internship opportunity with the GIS & Visualization group. As a member of the Program Management team, the GIS Intern will be responsible for approximately 150 hours of desktop survey for a Public Works project with a local agency. There will also be additional opportunities to work closely with the GIS lead and technician on a variety of projects and tasks. Assertiveness, engagement, and an eye for detail are essential. The ideal candidate is a team player that strives to provide quality work, meet project needs, deliver projects on time, and can work independently with multiple priorities.
- Desktop Survey of approximately 5,000 intersections for pedestrian treatments
- Assist with GIS data management, basic data analysis, data editing and creation
- Assist with multi-disciplinary GIS analysis and processing tasks as well as cartographic production
- Tasks will be varied, and the candidate should be ready for new challenges and problem solving
- Technical knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, and associated analytical extensions
- Cartographic and visual communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently as well as in multi-disciplinary teams
- AutoCAD Civil 3D, Bentley MicroStation/Power InRoads user experience is a plus
- Experience in design software such as the Adobe Create Suite, with emphasis on vector-based editing and image manipulation a plus
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now