Muller Engineering is seeking an In-house Recruiter. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and highly skilled professional who wishes to be part of our expanding team. We are seeking a candidate who wants to work in a creative and collaborative environment to manage the full life cycle of the recruiting and on-boarding process. Among other things, this entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience.
- Support strategic hiring initiatives for current staffing needs
- Research and implement an effective applicant tracking system
- Work with hiring team to develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it
- Perform reference checks
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and the new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Serve as ‘brand manager’ to attract the best to join our team by attending industry networking events, career fairs, relationship building, etc.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven success in talent acquisition; a background supporting the engineering/architecture professional services industry a plus
- Demonstrated skills in sourcing, networking, and filling a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Professional presence and exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Social media savvy with experience utilizing LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and other tools to attract top talent
- Proficiency in recruiting platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems
- Possess drive and motivation to market and sell Muller as the employer of choice
Salary range for this position is: $55,000/yr to $80,000/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at email@example.com or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now