Muller Engineering Company is seeking an enthusiastic design specialist to support both our marketing group and technical teams with page layout and graphic design. As a member of the marketing group, you will be responsible for:
- Creating custom templates, layouts, and graphics to support proposals and a variety of other marketing materials and documents
- Developing custom graphics to support project teams, including reports, project newsletters, and public meeting graphics
- Creating PowerPoint templates and graphics to support client presentations
- Taking ownership of the layout and design process, seeing projects through from initial concept until completion
The ideal candidate has strong typographic knowledge and can demonstrate experience in creative collaboration, marketing products and services, and graphic communications. Layout design for Technical Reports, Public Information Meeting Graphics, Proposals, Brochures, Staff Resumes, Social Media postings, and other types of general marketing documents is essential.
- Excited and motivated candidate with excellent graphic communication skills who is organized, engaged, and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to receive and incorporate feedback
- Ability to meet accelerated deadlines, while balancing multiple efforts
- Ability to communicate complicated technical information in a simplified, graphical format
- Minimum 1 year of direct or related Graphic Design Experience is required
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts is desirable
- Technical knowledge of vector and image based graphic editing software, as well as print production software (Adobe Creative Suite esp. InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, and other basic organizational software is required.
- Basic rich media software (After Effects) experience is desirable.
Salary range for this position is: $40,000/yr - $55,000/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now