Muller Engineering Company is seeking an enthusiastic marketing communications and public involvement specialist to support our marketing group. As a member of the marketing group you will be responsible for managing multiple efforts simultaneously. Under the direction of the Marketing Director and in collaboration with others, design and develop internal and external communications to effectively represent strategic messaging. Audiences include members of the public, current and prospective clients, and current or potential employees. The ideal candidate will be a strong writer, experienced in both internal and external communication strategies. Must be able to work effectively in a team, present technical content in an easy-to-understand format, and balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Interview technical staff and develop resume and project information for proposals and other marketing needs
- Coordinate and support public information events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excited and motivated candidate with excellent writing skills who is organized, engaged, and results oriented
- Communication and collaboration in a team environment
- Ability to work under accelerated deadlines, while balancing multiple efforts
- Minimum 3 years of direct or related marketing communications or public relations experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Communications, Fine Arts, or Journalism is desirable
- Experience with social media, content marketing, public relations, internal communication, website copy writing and maintenance, as well as event planning and coordination is essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Basic web editing and rich media software (Dreamweaver, After Effects, Drupal, Sharepoint) experience is desirable
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now