Muller Engineering Company is seeking an enthusiastic graphic designer to support our marketing group. As a member of the marketing group you will be responsible for managing multiple efforts simultaneously. You will be collaborating with teams of other marketing personnel and key staff to understand winning strategies and themes to produce thoughtful and effective content. You will be expected to have design and production ownership of entire proposal documents, marketing materials, and design products, seeing them through to their completion and submittal.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate experience in creative collaboration, marketing products and services, and graphic communications. Experience in developing, writing, editing, and producing Proposals, Brochures, Statements of Qualifications, Staff Résumés, Social Media postings, and other types of general marketing documents is essential.
- Excited and motivated candidate with excellent graphic communication skills who is organized, engaged, and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Communication and collaboration in a team environment
- Ability to work under accelerated deadlines, while balancing multiple efforts
- Minimum 3 years of direct or related Graphic Design Experience
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Public Communications, Fine Arts, or Journalism is desirable
- Technical knowledge of vector and image based graphic editing software, as well as print production software (Adobe Creative Suite esp. – InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite, and other basic organizational software is essential
- Basic web editing and rich media software (Dreamweaver, After Effects) experience is desirable
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at email@example.com, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.Apply Now