Muller Engineering is looking to expand our program management capabilities. The primary duty of this position is to assist in the management of multiple programs in both the transportation and water resource industries.
- Provide client support / owner’s representation services
- Assist in project management duties and responsibilities
- Support stakeholder engagement and coordination with Federal, State and Local Agencies
- Utilizing management tools to support project scoping, funding and scheduling
- Facilitating meetings and organizing agendas, minutes and presentation materials
- Preparation of memos, reports and other documentation
- Desire to work within a team environment and provide outstanding internal and external client service
- Shows initiative with an emphasis on the business side of engineering and project management
- 1+ years of experience with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or a closely related field) from an accredited college or university
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates high level thinking, problem solving skills and excels at building and maintaining professional relationships
Salary range for this position is: $60,320/yr to $71,760/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now