Muller Engineering Company is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to support our marketing group. As a member of the marketing group you will be responsible for managing multiple efforts simultaneously. The ideal candidate will be a strong writer, experienced in both internal and external communication strategies. Must be able to work effectively in a team, present technical content in an easy-to-understand format, and balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to manage processes and complicated tasks effectively and to completion
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong and effective writer/editor
- Effective communicator and multi-tasker
- Process-driven and seeks opportunities for efficiencies in daily tasks
- Holds self to high standard and consistently meets personal assignments and deadlines
- Take-charge personality to accomplish time sensitive projects
- Ability and willingness to coach, mentor, train, and lead proposal teams with goal of improving group output/deliverables
- Positive team member focused on fostering a positive and collaborative work environment
- Seeks out opportunities for learning and professional development
With minimal direction, the Senior Marketing & Proposal Coordinator:
- Owns the proposal creation process and works with champion to create and execute win themes.
- Communicates clear win theme/strategy to team and leads collaborative, creative process to ensure successful proposal storyboard, kick-off, progress, and final review meetings. Leads selection of team, project profiles, and narrative strategy. Documents and follows-up on action items.
- Day-to-day management and creation of RFP response schedules that include ample time for content and design development.
- Coordinates with team members (subconsultants and internal) to obtain needed information
- Ensures RFP compliance and effectively communicates all requirements to pursuit team.
- Guides graphic development process by strategizing with graphic designer on the most effective and creative layout for the message. Identifies text that should be displayed graphically and works hand-in-hand with graphic lead to execute.
- Develops positive working relationship with proposal content contributors (technical, marketing, and subconsultant team). Communicates clearly to successfully manage the content development process.
- Reviews, organizes, and edits technical content to ensure compliance, efficiency, and accurate portrayal of author’s original intent and message. Ensures high quality content that adheres to grammatical standards and is free from typographical and other errors.
- Ensures completion of all proposal tasks and high-quality product for response to RFP.
- Performs upfront research on clients, competitors and projects to help develop win themes.
- Effectively writes qualification text (resumes, project descriptions, cover letters, executive summaries, company overviews, qualification summaries, etc.). Works with technical experts as needed to gather information and produce quality content.
- Strategically connects technical content with “project proofs” or case studies to bolster RFP responses.
- Performs objective content reviews for proposals and provides feedback related to overall effectiveness of win strategy, compliance, content, and graphics.
- Coordinates interview prep activities including meetings and mock interviews when appropriate and oversees production of corresponding marketing materials.
- Ensures adherence to a structured interview prep process and focuses efforts of the pursuit team to meet deadlines and compliance requirements for each client.
- Creates company boilerplate messaging, working with technical experts to ensure accuracy.
- Leads efforts to create or capture accurate information and data, including resume and project data updates, company processes, and commendation letter requests.
- Supports process development for data management in CRM to ensure it is stored correctly and is up to date.
- Identifies needs for new marketing reports and templates in CRM to create efficiencies for existing process. Aids in development of new templates and reporting procedures.
- Expert user of CRM (Cosential preferred) who serves as an in-house champion for the system, providing training opportunities for marketing and technical team members. Ensures CRM product enhancements are communicated and capitalized on for the team’s benefit.
- Performs regular CRM maintenance to ensure data accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English or similar course of study from an accredited college or university
- Expert user of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Minimum 7 years of applicable marketing and proposal development experience
- Expert user of CRM (Cosential Preferred)
Salary range for this position is: $65,000/yr - $85,000/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now