Muller Engineering is seeking qualified candidates for its stormwater staff at a design engineer level, for stormwater improvement projects with a focus on serving state and local agencies.
- Design of stormwater improvements such as culverts and storm drains, detention facilities, water quality features, stream restoration/stabilization measures, and to provide associated hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, floodplain studies, geomorphic evaluations, scour analyses, erosion and sediment control planning, and assistance with environmental permitting
- Preparation of construction drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation Inroads, development of specifications, technical report writing, construction engineering support, and guide the work of technicians.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or a closely related field) from an accredited college or university; advanced degree a plus
- 0-2 years of experience with focus on design of stormwater improvements
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computer programs (HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, CUHP, SWMM, culvert/open channel design tools) and utilization of MHFD criteria desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- Engineer Intern (EI) in Colorado or another state
Salary range for this position is: $61,360/yr - $79,960/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now