Muller Engineering is seeking qualified candidates for its stormwater staff at a design engineer level, for stormwater improvement projects with a focus on serving state and local agencies.
- Design of stormwater improvements such as stream restoration/stabilization measures, detention facilities, water quality features, culverts and storm drains, and to provide associated hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, floodplain studies, geomorphic evaluations, scour analyses, erosion and sediment control planning, and assistance with environmental permitting.
- Preparation of construction drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D (or Microstation and Inroads), development of specifications, technical report writing, construction engineering support, and guide the work of design engineers and technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or a closely related field) from an accredited college or university; advanced degree a plus
- 0-2 years of experience with focus on design of stormwater improvements
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computer programs (HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, CUHP, SWMM, culvert/open channel design tools) and utilization of MHFD criteria desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- Colorado Engineer Intern (EI) preferred
Salary range for this position is: $61,360/yr - $72,280/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at email@example.com, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now