This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and highly-skilled stormwater professional who wishes to be part of our expanding team. We are seeking candidates who want to work in a creative and collaborative environment at a project engineer level to help successfully deliver Muller’s numerous stormwater projects throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Design stormwater improvements such as stream restoration/stabilization measures, culverts and storm drains, detention facilities, water quality features, and erosion and sediment control planning.
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, floodplain studies, geomorphic evaluations, scour analyses, erosion and sediment control planning, and assistance with environmental permitting.
- Prepare construction drawings using AutoCAD Civil 3D, development of construction quantities, specifications, technical report writing, and construction engineering support
- Coordinate and work with a team of project managers, design engineers, technicians, and support staff to successfully complete a variety of projects
- Guide the work of design engineers and technicians.
- Support Project Managers with client relations, stakeholder management, and subconsultant coordination
- Assist Project Managers with project management duties. Project Manager will provide oversight and guidance of Project Engineers management responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or biosystems engineering (or a closely related field) from an accredited college or university; advanced degree a plus
- 4-8 years of experience with focus on design of stormwater improvements such as stream restoration/stabilization measures, culverts and storm drains, detention facilities, and water quality features
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computer programs (HEC-RAS, SRH2D/SMS, Flo-2D, HEC-HMS, CUHP, SWMM, StormCAD, culvert/open channel design tools) and utilization of MHFD criteria desired.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D. Experience with MicroStation/ORD a plus.
- Experience with construction engineering oversight and related processes and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team oriented with strong collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
Professional Engineer (PE) in Colorado or ability to transfer from another state
Salary range for this position is: $85,000/yr to $105,000/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now