Muller Engineering is seeking qualified candidates for its Structural Team at the design engineer level to perform structural design for projects with a focus on serving state and local agencies.
- Structural engineering from design through construction on a variety of civil engineering structures including highway bridges, pedestrian bridges, retaining walls, box culverts, foundations and hydraulic structures
- Daily activities include selecting standard bridge engineering/design procedures, developing structural details using software such as MicroStation and AutoCAD
- Prestressed Concrete Design, Steel Design, Concrete Design and performing structural design calculations as well as assisting with geometric layout and quantity development
- Preliminary and construction cost estimating to select cost-efficient designs for bridges and other structures
- Implement Muller’s quality assurance / quality control procedures.
- Perform field observation work when necessary, under minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering specializing in Structural Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering is a plus
- Entry level to three years of experience in structural design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of applicable design codes, including: AASHTO LRFD 9th Edition, ACI 318-19, AISC 15th Edition, and others
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong communication and organizational skills
- A team oriented individual with a desire to grow personally and professionally with each project while working in a team environment to create designs and drawings supporting our client’s overall project goals
- Engineer Intern (EI) in Colorado or another state
Salary range for this position is: $61,360/yr - $79,960/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now