This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated engineer who wishes to be part of our expanding team. The successful candidate will provide ITS and Traffic Engineering and planning services and serve on other leading-edge technology projects in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Planning and design of transportation technology infrastructure and traditional traffic engineering/ operations projects
- Assist mid-level and senior engineers in preparation of studies, reports and PS&E packages for a wide variety of traffic engineering and intelligent mobility infrastructure projects.
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Perform field observation work when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited college or university
- Entry level to 3 years of experience in traffic engineering/ITS design
- Demonstrate an interest in learning how to apply technology- based traffic engineering solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- A desire to grow personally and professionally with each project while working in a team environment to create designs and drawings supporting our client’s overall project goals
- Engineer Intern (EI) in Colorado or another state
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at email@example.com, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.Apply Now