We are seeking candidates who want to work in a creative and collaborative environment to help deliver Muller’s numerous transportation projects throughout Colorado. The successful candidate will provide ITS and Traffic Engineering and planning services and serve on other leading-edge technology projects in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Planning and design of transportation technology (Intelligent Transportation Systems) infrastructure and traditional traffic engineering/ operations projects
- Assist mid-level and senior engineers in preparation of traffic and ITS planning studies and traffic and safety reports
- Assist in preparation of plan, specification, and estimate packages for a wide variety of traffic engineering and intelligent mobility infrastructure projects.
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Perform field observation work when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited college or university
- Entry level to three years of experience in traffic engineering/ITS design
- Demonstrate an interest in learning how to apply technology- based traffic engineering solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- A desire to grow personally and professionally with each project while working in a team environment and creating designs and drawings that support our client’s overall project goals
- Knowledge of and experience with MicroStation/InRoads, AutoCAD Civil 3D, or other applicable software common to the field of transportation engineering is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office products is a plus
- Engineer Intern (EI) in Colorado or another state
Salary range for this position is: $61,360/yr - $79,960/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at email@example.com or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now