Muller Engineering is seeking qualified candidates for its Transportation Team at the design engineer level. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and highly skilled individual who wishes to be part of our expanding team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the design of Muller’s numerous transportation projects throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Analyze and design both urban and rural roadway facilities and shared-use trails
- Plan and design transportation facilities, transportation technology infrastructure, and traffic engineering and operations projects
- Assist mid-level and senior engineers in preparation of studies, reports, and design packages for a wide variety of transportation projects
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Perform field observation work when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited college or university
- Entry level to three years of experience in transportation engineering design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- A desire to grow personally and professionally with each project while working in a team environment to create designs and drawings supporting our client’s overall project goals
- Knowledge of and experience with MicroStation/InRoads, AutoCAD Civil 3D, or other applicable software common to the field of transportation engineering is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office products is a plus
- Engineer Intern (EI) in Colorado or another state
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now