Muller Engineering is seeking qualified candidates for its transportation hydraulics team at the design engineer level to perform hydrologic and hydraulic design for transportation projects with a focus on serving state and local agencies.
- Provide hydrologic and hydraulic engineering support to Muller’s transportation projects throughout the Rocky Mountain Region, which include roadways, regional trails, bridges, and park facilities.
- Design of detention/stormwater quality features, culverts, storm drain systems, and ditches, river hydraulics/geomorphology, floodplain evaluations, channel stabilization, bridge hydraulics and scour analyses, erosion and sediment control, and assistance with environmental permitting.
- Preparation of construction drawings using MicroStation and Inroads, development of specifications, technical report writing, construction engineering support, and guiding the work of drafting staff
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or a closely related field) from an accredited college or university
- 0-4 years of experience with focus on design of stormwater improvements
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computer programs (HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, CUHP, SWMM, storm drain/culvert/open channel design tools)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- Colorado Engineer Intern (EI)
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.Apply Now