Muller Engineering is seeking qualified candidates for its transportation hydraulics team at the design engineer level to perform hydrologic and hydraulic design for transportation projects with a focus on serving state and local agencies.
- Provide hydrologic and hydraulic engineering support to Muller’s transportation projects throughout the Rocky Mountain Region, which include roadways, regional trails, bridges, and park facilities.
- Design of detention/stormwater quality features, culverts, storm drain systems, ditches, river hydraulics, floodplain evaluations, channel stabilization, bridge hydraulics and scour analyses, erosion and sediment control, and assistance with environmental permitting.
- Preparation of construction drawings, development of specifications, technical report writing, construction engineering support, and guiding the work of drafting staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or a closely related field) from an accredited college or university
- 0-2 years of experience with focus on design of stormwater improvements
- Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computer programs (HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, CUHP, SWMM, storm drain/culvert/open channel design tools)
- Experience with Open Roads Designer and AutoCAD Civil 3D a bonus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- Colorado Engineer Intern (EI) preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company paid employee health/dental/vision insurance and shared cost of family insurance (additional buy-up or incentivized HSA available)
- 100% company paid Long-Term and Short-Term disability
- 401k match
- Company paid overtime and comp time
- 9 Paid Holidays with immediately accruing PTO, increases annually
- Profit Sharing Program, contributions at discretion of Board of Directors
- Bonus Program, at the discretion of the Board of Directors
- Tuition Assistance
- Hybrid workplace (w/two computer set-ups), offering a 4.5-day workweek
- Multiple social clubs, interest groups and events
Salary range for this position is: $65,000/yr - $75,000/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at email@example.com or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now