Muller Engineering is seeking qualified candidates for its Transportation Hydraulics Team at the project manager level to lead hydrologic and hydraulic design for transportation projects with a focus on serving state and local agencies.
- Provide hydrologic and hydraulic engineering support to Muller’s transportation projects throughout the Rocky Mountain Region, which include roadways, regional trails, bridges, and park facilities.
- Design of detention/stormwater quality features, culverts, storm drain systems, and ditches, river hydraulics/geomorphology, floodplain evaluations, channel stabilization, bridge hydraulics and scour analyses, erosion and sediment control, and assistance with environmental permitting.
- Preparation of construction drawings using MicroStation and Inroads, development of specifications, technical report writing, construction engineering support, and guiding the work of project engineer, design engineer and drafting staff.
- Preparation of project work scopes, fee estimates and schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or a closely related field) from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of experience with focus on design of stormwater improvements for state and municipal clients.
- 4+ years of experience with Colorado DOT plan preparation procedures and standards
- Knowledge and experience with hydrologic and hydraulic computer programs (HECHMS, HECRAS, SRH2D, CUHP, SWMM, and other applicable software common to the field of stormwater engineering)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- A desire to grow personally and professionally with each project while working in a team environment to create designs and drawings supporting our client’s overall project goals
- Colorado Professional Engineer License (PE)
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now