This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and highly-skilled transportation professional who wishes to be part of our expanding team. We are seeking candidates who want to work in a creative and collaborative environment to successfully deliver Muller’s numerous transportation projects throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Oversee design and analysis of freeways, interstates, interchanges, urban arterials, rural highways, and multimodal facilities
- Review studies, reports, plans, specifications and cost estimates for a wide variety of transportation design and planning projects
- Prepare project work scopes, fee estimates, schedules, and delivery plans
- Deliver high quality projects on time and within budget
- Guide project teams and support staff to successfully complete a variety of projects
- Help manage a team of project and design engineers
- Lead marketing efforts in securing new work
- Nurture long-term client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited college or university
- 12+ years of experience in the design of freeways, interstate highways, interchanges, urban and rural roadways, and multimodal facilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional with strong organizational skills
- A desire to grow personally and professionally with each project while working in a team environment to create designs that support our client’s overall project goals
- Knowledge and experience with Microstation, InRoads and/or OpenRoads, and other applicable software common to the field of transportation engineering. AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a plus.
- Experience with Colorado DOT (or other state DOT) plan preparation procedures and standards
- Familiarity with alternative project delivery is a plus
- Stormwater and/or traffic engineering experience is a plus
- Colorado Professional Engineer License or ability to transfer a license from another state
Salary range for this position is: $107,120/yr - $151,840/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at email@example.com.Apply Now