Muller Engineering is seeking to strengthen its water/wastewater utilities staff at the design engineer level for capital improvement projects, construction observation and master planning studies with a focus on serving various public sector clients.
- Design of water/wastewater improvements such as water transmission and distribution lines, shallow and deep well facilities, meter and valve vaults, pumps and pumping facilities, wastewater collection pipelines, sewage lift stations, and irrigation ditch diversion facilities and measurement structures
- Preparation of construction drawings using Autocad and Microstation, development of specifications, technical report writing, and guiding the work of design technicians
- Construction engineering support and observation
- Hydraulic water and wastewater modeling, capital improvements programming and master planning studies
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or a closely related field) from an accredited college or university; advanced degree a plus
- 0-2 years of experience with an interest/focus on the design of water and wastewater improvements
- Autocad and Microstation experience a plus
- Construction engineering support and observation experience a plus
- Experience with water/wastewater hydraulic modeling computer programs a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional character with strong organizational skills
- Engineering Intern (EI) registration
Salary range for this position is: $61,360/yr - $72,280/yr dependent on experience
Please send letter of interest and resume via email at email@example.com, fax at (303) 988-4969, or mail at Muller Engineering Company, Inc., 777 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Suite 4-100, Lakewood, CO 80226.
Muller is an EEO employer. Any person with a disability as defined by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) may be provided a reasonable accommodation upon request to enable the person to complete an employment application. Please contact Stacy Persichetti at 303.988.4939 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now